Wireless temperature measurement
detection of air flows
- Minimum step of measuring the temperature is 0.1 degrees celsia.
- Wireless transmission.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple sensors simultaneously without
- One receiver serves multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Fast Response - Immediate response sensors.
- Sensors' broadcasting factory set from 1 second to several
- Fan for air flow around the sensor. The sensor is positioned in
front of the fan.
- Sensor is not affected by moisture, i.e. it's still measuring even
when it's rainy or misty.
- Dimensions of the box 69x69x32mm or 60x84x22mm white finish.
- Uptime 8 or 15 hours depends on version.
- Power supply: three battery sizes AAA, battery holder. Standard
battery, NiMh or NiCd.
- Weight of the complete sensor is less than 100 grams with
- A fastening hole can be drilled onto the boxes.
- Ventilation holes on the side of the box.
- Switch on/off on the sensor.
- Range outdoor up to 600m.
- Low battery indication of each sensor.
- Connecting to a PC via USB.
- Windows , Linux , MacOSX.
- Visualization software for PC. Functional operating systems:
- Windows 32 bit and 64 bit versions, including old (tested on
Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows 8 64bit).
- GNU / Linux 32bit and 64bit.
- Mac OS X (not tested).
- Mobile phone with Android 3.1 or newer and USB OTG
- To run programs on your computer you need:
- Box consisting of two parts joined by tape.
- Using Li-Pol,Li-on batteries. - done
- Optimization of size. - done
- Connecting with tablet/phone. - done
- Even larger size optimization.